Monday, February 18, 2013

The season of mud

Between winter and spring is the season of mud.
When the snow starts to melt and the temperature rises things get a bit sloppy around here. Of course that's when everyone wants to be outside after being indoors so much during the winter months.

Today I decide to go for a walk. The driveway no longer has snow, the icy patches have melted, but there is mud. Not to bad for a walk, unless of course you are a ten inch tall Poodle with long hair.

My family doesn't like when I trim Pooh short like this and he has the "prissy" Poodle look.
It's not my favorite look either, although it is nice when he's all clean and groomed. I think we all prefer the happy, shaggy, farm-dog look. Like this...
or this...
Ok, this might be a bit extreme. He's almost at this stage now.
He just got a bath. I wouldn't let him back in the house until he did. Imagine this, but with dark brown, muddy legs and belly. Sorry, you'll have to imagine as I failed to get a picture of the mess.
My son thought he looked a bit like Sid from Ice Age with his hair flat against his head. Guess you had to see it in person.
Well, at least he's clean. Next we'll be working on the "prissy" Poodle look again, because the season of mud is here. And I am glad!



No comments:

Post a Comment