Friday, July 1, 2011

Cavapoos-Six Weeks Old



I can't hardly believe they're six weeks old already! Only two more weeks and they'll be ready to go to their forever homes! Bittersweet; happy to see them with their new families, but will miss their silly puppy antics and sweet puppy kisses. But I'm getting ahead of myself here!

This past week has been a busy one for the kids. They've had new visitors besides the locals they see around the neighborhood. Sherry came at the beginning of the week to meet her new little boy in person, and it was love at first sight. She's thinking of calling him, Oscar, which I think is adorable.
Then later in the week, Joan and Garland drove over to meet their little girl. They've decided to call her Coco.
The last little girl has a couple anxiously waiting to meet her in another state.

The puppies are still with mom, but she spends less and less time with them. They happily crunch away at the dry puppy food that is kept in their food dish and drink water from the bowl too. They spend time in their playpen but have playtime here in the house too, and are getting more brave and inquisitive.
"What's this big thing?"

"Hey, who are you?" (Meeting Auntie Hope the Cavalier)

Today was there first foray into the great outdoors! They were a bit tentative when I first set them in the grass, but then their adventurous spirits kicked in and they were having a ball! Romping through the grass, wrestling with each other, jumping and playing and just having fun!
 Coco~"What's all is soft, green stuff?"  Oscar~"I don't know, but I think I like it."
 
"My world just got bigger."

Getting some love from Austin.

Meeting Jack.
Don't mess with little sister or she WILL take you down!
 
Isn't he cute?!


I know this picture isn't very clear, but I love the action; running along with the ears flapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment