Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Desmond


Well, we’ve added to the “family”.
Yesterday, Duane and I drove to the Seattle area to look at a Cavalier. I fell in love! So now we’re on our way home with Desmond. Ok, so it’s not my favorite name, but he knows it well, so Desmond it will be.

Desmond is a gorgeous Blenheim. For those who don’t know, Blenheim is one of the four accepted Cavalier colors. The background coat is a snowy white with patches of rich reddish-orange. His ever-wagging tail is like a “I surrender” flag. And he’s got big brown doe-like eyes that can melt any doggie person’s heart.



He’s been such a good boy with all the traveling. (We decided to stay the night and take the scenic drive home). We’ll see how he settles in once we get home and he meets the rest of the crew.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to get him; AKC registered, young, already proven and he’s OFA heart certified!  And I was able to meet one of his adorable puppies! 

 I’ve already got his first job lined up for him. Hmm…do I hear wedding bells? I’d like to invite you to the wedding of Miss Zoey and Mr. Desmond. May they live happily ever after and be blessed with beautiful, healthy babies. *smile* But that's down the road a ways. For now he just gets to settle in and become part of the family. Welcome Desmond!



No comments:

Post a Comment